Browse more than 121 years of National Geographic magazine - every article, photograph, and map we've published exactly as they appeared in print. Now updated to include 2009 issues, our definitive collection of every issue of National Geographic magazine is digitally reproduced in high resolution. Use the visual interface to explore a topic, find photographs, browse the globe, or wander on your own expedition.
- Rediscover every printed page every article and advertisement, and thousands of photographs from 1888 through 2009
- Reference hundreds of the magazine's classic maps digitized as part of the magazine's archive for the first time
- Use Geobrowse a visual geographic search tool to find articles, photographs, and maps about the location you choose
- Browse special "read lists" from National Geographic or personalize your archive by creating and saving your own lists of favorite articles
- Test your knowledge of subjects including exploration, the environment, geography, history, cultures, and more with a trivia game that links
to related articles
- Intel Pentium III 1GHz or faster processor, 512MB of RAM
- Windows 7, Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise including 64 bit editions, Windows Vista SP1,
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2 and SP3, Windows XP SP2 and SP3, Windows 2000 SP4, and Windows 2003 Server
Mac OS X:
- Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor; PowerPC G4 1GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.4 and 10.5.5 or Mac OS 10.6
- 512MB of RAM
Internet access required for some features.
Geobrowse feature dependant on third-party support.